Interested in woodworking as a hobby or business?
2. Wish to make your own woodworking projects?
3. Learn about woodworking joinery, how to use tools?
4. Is your time limited and you want to get going?
5. Purchase the right woodworking tools before beginning.
6. Set up a woodworking shop space like a pro.
Learn woodworking techniques, plans at: Woodworking Tutorials
Woodworking Course now available at $29
From Hi-Tech to Lo-Tech: A Woodworker's Journey book at $12.50
Learn woodworking through our online woodworking course, woodworking classes and plans. The $29 woodworking course can be downloaded or available on DVD. The downloadable video lectures include step by step woodworking lessons. Each video lecture guides you through the learning process to develop your woodworking skills. The woodworking classes are derived from eighteen of woodworking and furniture making expertise at both White Mountain Design and Pirollo Design
WoodSkills helps you dramatically improve your woodworking and furniture making skills. The woodworking course and tutorials are based on skills developed in a functioning furniture studio Pirollo Design and follows a woodworking school curriculum. Learn how to:
1. Selecting and preparing wood for use in your workshop
2. Setting up a workshop to start woodworking
3. Up to date information about workshop safety
4. Individual lectures on handsaws, chisels, handplanes, routers, joinery
5. Learn different woodworking joints and how to create them
6. Learn to create handmade dovetails, mortising with hand and power tools
7. Working in a hybrid environment of hand and power tools
8. Using a jointer, thickness planer, router, tablesaw, bandsaw
9. Choosing and applying different finishes to your project
10. Intro to veneering with veneering basics
Now quickly and effectively learn about wood selection, joinery, dovetails, power tool skills, machinery skills, hand tool skills and veneering. The knowledge and theory gained from the woodworking course will save you the frustration of learning woodworking on your own and creates an excellent groundwork for a woodworking hobby or career.